Thursday 12 August 2010

Visit With Sudsy

When I moved to Southern Ontario from Thunder Bay in 65, I found the people cold by comparison. I had been rejected from the high school I was applying to, and people on the street were reluctant to talk to a stranger. To me, everyone was a stranger, until I met Jim suddard whom I nicknamed Sudsy. The name and the friendship stuck and we were best man for each other's weddings. Click here to see the picture of Sudsy's wedding.
We had lost contact for 39 years, but recently Sudsy's wife Therese found my facebook page and made contact. Wednesday, Sudsy and I got together again and went over 'old times'. We had a lot of ground to cover and we parted company in the wee hours of the morning. I am sure that we will be keeping in touch from now on.
Click here for another picture of Sudsy.Posted by Picasa