Tuesday 13 March 2012

Long Long Day

We had been going for 9 hours and were were only as far as Buffalo. Both Lois and Sharon had gone on separate flights and I was last at 2:17 pm.  Got as far as the end of the runway and then had to sit with reving engines for another 20 min before taking off.  My flight got into Newark and I had to run to catch the connecting flight but they changed the gate so when i got to the correct gate the plane was loading. Lois and I arrived in Florida about 8pm, took a bus to a go train then rode 45 min to Boytnton Beach where a client picked us up.
Sharon had landed two hours earlier,  had gotten her car and was now meeting us. 
So we finally have dinner at 11:30 pm after having been on the go since 4 am. We drove North till 1 am. I have slept till 5am in a rest stop and am ready to go.