Saturday 20 March 2010

True Grit

I like to watch both Quinten and Aiden play soccer to see their skills developing. Today, Aiden had a good game. He scored 2 of the 3 goals but was found near his own goaly most of the time, and talking to his teammates too much of the time. But then he goes into the mele and drives hard with the ball. Today he was passing more in front of the opponent net but there usually was not a good striker on hand to use that pass. He has great acceleration and fancy footwork when he gets in traffic. He is signing up for the rep league in soccer this summer where he will get additional coaching assistance. Click here to see more pics of the game. I must admit it is hard for me to shoot pics of Aiden playing because I am cheering and watching his moves when I should have the camera in front of my eye.
Posted by Picasa